Things to do in Dallas, TX
Ideally located just minutes from Dallas Love Field Airport and a short drive from downtown Dallas, Element Dallas Love Field offers effortless access to the area's best things to do in Dallas. View the list below of our top attractions, and also check out our favorite local restaurants.
- Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Dallas Love Field Airport
- Dallas Market Center
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Frontiers of Flight Museum
- George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Highland Park Shopping Center
- Medical District
- Reunion Tower
- Southern Methodist University
How To Get Here
- Medical District, 0.3 miles - The Southwestern Medical District is located across the street from our hotel and provides services to more than two million patients annually.
- Frontier Flight Museum, 1.9 miles - Explore this museum featuring exhibits on space flight and aviation.
- Market Center, 3.6 miles - This center is the largest merchandise mart in the world, covering five million square feet of space.
- Dallas Museum of Art, 4.6 miles - Explore permanent and rotating exhibits at this museum, offering free daily admission.
- Highland Park Village, 4.9 miles - This upscale shopping center features stores from the world's best-known designers including Draper James, Stella McCartney, and more.
- Dallas Convention Center, 5.1 miles - Featuring large and small meeting spaces, theater spaces, and more, this convention center meets all of your event needs.
- Reunion Tower, 5.9 miles - See Dallas from the top of this 470 observation deck.
- Southern Methodist University, 6.1 miles - This private university is nationally ranked, and is known for its research and community service.
- George W. Bush Presidential Library, 10.1 miles - Explore the history of eight years of George W. Bush's presidential term.